We Offer the Following Services to our Clients:
(Click on a title to jump down for more information)
We provide the following to our clients:
- Annual preparation of limited company year end accounts, for submission to Companies House.
- Annual accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships, and other entities.
- Monthly management accounts preparation.
- Business plans, budgets and cash flows.
- Book-keeping (manual, spreadsheet or computer packages such as Sage & QuickBooks).
- VAT Returns.
We are here to help you with your annual self-assessment tax return and as long as we receive all the information in a timely manner then we will guarantee that your return will be submitted on time. We use specialist taxation software to prepare your return and submit it to HMRC online. This means that your return is processed immediately by HMRC and if you are owed any money then this can be received within a few days.
We offer consultation with our clients to look at effective tax planning to ensure that our clients utilize their allowances fully to minimize taxation. We give advice on Research and Development expenditure and Business Assets Investments, again to fully utilise the tax benefits associated with this type of investment.
Attending to the Payroll can be a mundane task for a business. We can operate the payroll for your employees so you have piece of mind that the wages and statutory deductions have been calculated correctly and you have met your obligations with HMRC. We can assist you with:
- Weekly and monthly payroll.
- Tax credits and monthly deductions.
- Computerised printed wage slips, P45s, P60s for employees.
- Payroll summaries for your own record.
- BACS Processing if you want your employees paid direct into their bank account.
We can assist you with meeting your obligation with HMRC with regard to Value Added Tax (VAT). We will prepare your quarterly returns using computerised spreadsheets or computerised accounting packages, such as Sage or QuickBooks.
We will then complete and submit your returns online, giving peace of mind that your return has been accepted the moment it is submitted online. We will send you the VAT return calculation for approval prior to submission and will advise of the amount payable and the deadline for making payment.
Under self-assessment, HMRC can investigate a taxpayers affairs at random. This may be as an individual, partnership or as a limited company and especially if you have complex tax affairs, such as Capital Gains tax matters.
At CSM Accounting Services Ltd, we have extensive experience of dealing with HMRC and resolving enquiries, dealing with technical issues and negotiating settlements with HMRC on your behalf. We can deal with the following for you:
- Self assessment enquiries, including meeting with HMRC.
- PAYE disputes including IR35, benefits in kind and National Insurance issues.
- Commissioners (tax tribunal) hearings.
- Negotiating over business valuations, shares and property valuations.
- VAT problems and enquiries.
We can assist in the formation of limited companies and can include the following services:
- Advice on whether a limited company is the right business vehicle for you or whether a partnership or other business entity would be more appropriate.
- Forming of a limited company, including preparing all necessary paperwork for submission to Companies House.
- Advice on tax efficient salary and share structure.
- Attend to VAT and PAYE registration.
We are here to provide support to your business when you need it. We can assist you with the following:
- Business start up & planning.
- Raising business and asset finance.
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasting.
- Advice on computer systems & packages.